Sunday, October 24, 2010

Batik is Really Attached To The Indonesian People To The Traditional Market

A little history of Dos Cake.
Pursue efforts dos cake is not an easy thing. Simona dos cake've started since the early 90s. This business was started by my parents. At that time they would not want to, have to go through, because the longer red rice business samakin oppressed by the production of large corporations, I remember clearly at awal2 this business I had a tour to various cities in East Java and Central Java. The period was the use of cookies is not a thing dos general, at a price which is relatively higher than leaf packs, marketing is a big challenge. I am very impressed with what my parents do, they do not lose heart, even though they have absolutely no background who understand about making this cake dos.Finally after many years have begun a fresh breeze, little by little people began to accept what they traded, even begun many people who participated to make boxes of cakes.Now, the challenge was different, not just marketing that must they think, but also the emergence of competitors, price wars are inevitable. All lawful ways, modeled on the design dos marketable market was already a thing lumrah.Tapi, which as far as I remember, my parents never imitate the designs of others, even though they are not the sgt2 understand about copyright or copyright, I think they can appreciate the meaning of a design, it is another thing that I admire about them.Now we already have boxes of cake in several major cities on the island of Java and Bali, see the great effort of my parents who made this quite a relief, although it clearly affected the economic crisis our income.I created this blog to introduce boxes of cake, I'll keep updating the pictures, this is my attempt to help them and at the same time mengappreciate what they have done, a lot of things I have to learn from them, I will begin by perlahan2.
please teman2 see contoh2 dos-made cake, if interested can directly contact me or my parents, we are very interested to establish cooperation with distributor-distiributor in tiap2 city, you just leave the contacts in an email, or directly contact me, samples will be sent directly to your place, and we can talk more to the price and delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...